Miles and I have had a few recent additions to our home the last few weeks. He bought me the beautiful iMac which I am incredibly excited about! I love it. And I have successfully converted him into a Mac user. I love the way Mac's are set up and operate. They're like a piece of art. It's so nice to spend hours on end at home doing homework instead of in the photo lab.
Also, I've been having second thoughts about our bedding lately. White was just too neutral and made me feel old. That's probably stupid, but I wanted to add some color and pattern to our bedroom. Miles was nice enough to entertain me and let me buy something different. It was hard finding something that wasn't too "girly" and that he would like. Pottery Barn pulled through once again and we found this quilt that we could agree on. The colors match perfectly with the Pottery Barn quilt we got for our wedding. I love it! I feel more like a 22 year old girl now. As I type this I realize how silly I sound, but it's nice to come home to a bed I love.
And I just had to share this video because Miles and I think it's hilarious. It's a photo lab favorite that I shared with Miles and we laughed the entire time. It never fails to make me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment