Saturday, September 26, 2009

BFA Updates

I only have ONE picture left to take before I can start printing and framing my BFA photos. I'm pretty excited! I had a really hard time finally deciding what my project would be. I've been bouncing back and forth between my original project which is about my family (and the one I eventually went with) and my Avedon Portrait's of Working America. I think I'll continue to work on my Avedon Portraits on my own for fun. Here are a few recent pictures that will be hanging with my gallery show. Let me know what you think!

Oh, and Miles hit 200 sales today and is coming home TOMORROW. I can't wait.. I literally broke down this afternoon because I am so lonely. It's somewhat pathetic but I'd like to think of it as sweet? I had absolutely no face-to-face social interaction since about 7:00 Friday night. Pathetic. Now I need to focus on cleaning the house since I don't have a whole lot of time before Miles gets back. Somehow Nixon really just dirties my house with all his toys and the mischief he gets into. I'm a bad puppy mom.

2 comments:

  1. I love your photography! You're amazing! So, yes, we need to hang out. Weird because i thought about you guys a couple days ago and was wondering what you were up to and where you're at. We are all about getting groups together for movies or games so you'll have to join us for sure! OH, and you're gorgeous! I'm sure you get that a lot, but seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL!! i love this!!! I can't wait to see all of it!! AND... if youre lonely, you need to be calling me!!! I don't do a whole lot. I hang out in the photo lab and do homework. i know, im just that cool. haha.

    ReplyDelete