Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Obsessions

I'm having severe creativity/photographers block and am trying to break out of my funk with a new project to spark a little creativity (I feel like this is quite similar to writers block). But none of my ideas are really flowing and transforming the way I want them to. Nothing I photograph lately seems interesting or exciting or intriguing. So I'm starting a photo project on the things that people are obsessed with/collect. For me, it's cameras and vintage books. I'm having a tough time coming up with thing that people are obsessed with/collect. Please leave a comment with any ideas you might have.  Any help would be oh so greatly appreciated!

8 comments:

  1. antique furniture, clothes, old money, clocks, shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, one of my friends was doing a sex and the city shoot with 4-5 bestest friends. that might be a cool shoot to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dust!!! I see it everywhere. Home Decor, Magazine Covers at the store, food, clothes and soaps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm.. Jewelry, bugs, cookbooks/recipes.
    Obessions: Anything really. Movies, actors, books, sex :), facebook, money...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate, flowers (may be hard to find some in the winter) and shoes (heals to be more specific.) Good luck. I hate funks like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My boys...come take pictures of my boys! I also love fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. rings. scarves. windows. gates. lamp posts. Also anything with polka dots.

    ReplyDelete