These last few weeks I have been blessed with a little perspective.. in the first picture I was wishing I could lose just 5lbs.. seriously? Right now I wish I looked that skinny! In the second picture I was 16 weeks pregnant and just wishing I would start showing.. seriously? Right now I wish I looked that skinny! The last picture is me at 30 weeks pregnant. Ugh. I'm feeling like the goodyear blimp. I'm never going to complain about my pre-pregnant body again! I've only gained 25lbs so far and I feel pretty good about that, but I still can't wait for that green light to start working out again and get back in my regular jeans and pencil skirts and looking cute in a bathing suit again!
Oh and I got my hair cut and colored by the fabulous Ashley Tingey. What do you think?

Gorgeous!! I LOVE your hair!! It rocks!! (Love your cute belly picture too!)
ReplyDeleteChelsey I think you're always hot! Love the bangs
ReplyDeleteYou are so stinkin' cute. I wish I looked as good as you while being pregnant. I need you to be my personal shopper... It was so fun to read your Blog and see your family. I have fond memories of your family and your parents. I'm going to add big you and Jen to my blog list so I can keep in touch with you guys! Mine is adamandheatherschanz.blogspot.com. Ps. I have a new found Lve for photography and you are amazing. The pictures you took of kendras kids are adorable. I love your style. Love, heather Holyoak Schanz
ReplyDeleteTotally agree with you on the perspective thing. Isn't it funny how when you weren't pregnant all you noticed were babies and pregnant girls? Now that you are pregnant all you notice are skinny girls and flat stomachs. HahA! Love your bangs and long dark hair! You are a beautiful pregnant girl. Your baby bump got big over night it seems like! So cute!!!!!
ReplyDelete