Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nikki's Maternity Portraits.

Nikki and Robby came to for a quick little visit last weekend. And though it left me wishing they were closer, I'm so glad they came. While they were here I took a few maternity pictures for them, and in return Nikki shot some family portraits for us. For having only taken a basic photography class, my sister's got skills. She's actually taken almost all of our family portraits. I will post them later. 
Nikki was 28 weeks in these photos. Her little belly is so cute. I kept looking at her all weekend because a part of me still can't believe my baby sister is pregnant! I'm so happy for her and Robby. 










2 comments:

  1. aw cute chels! i think these look great and your sis has a very pretty bump.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures! My goodness, I have to say your dad and I did something right because we have just gorgeous daughters and they chose such handsome men to marry! :) And best of all, you keep making even cuter babies! :)

    ReplyDelete