Thursday, January 26, 2012
Our Birthdays.
**I'll be doing a few backdated posts. This blog has become our family journal, one in which we go to at the close of each year and make memory books from. So while this is over a month late, I'm posting it for us.
Miles and my birthday's both fall in December, his the first day of the month (he turned 26) and mine the last (I turned 25). Miles had to work and go to school all day on his birthday (bummer!) but we still managed to get in a little celebration. We went out to dinner the night before while running errands in Idaho Falls. The next day I set up a wall with 26 reasons that we love him, a few love coupons, and some pictures as well as a little money to put toward his iPad savings. I made him his favorite dinner (lemon and artichoke chicken tortellini) and we got Cocoa Bean cupcakes. It was low-key and perfect. My birthday is New Years Eve. Miles dedicated the entire day to doing as I pleased. He let me sleep in, made me a french toast breakfast, and then we went and played in the snow. I wanted to build Caiden's first snowman, but there wasn't much snow. Miles made me the sweetest shadow box frame. He knows I'm a sucker for sweet and sentimental gifts. And he got me the Nixon Timeteller watch! I'm in love with it. It goes perfectly with every outfit. We had Pizza Pie Cafe for lunch, played deal or no deal at the Craze, ate sushi for dinner, and watched some Gossip Girl on netflix. We also made our own NYE Ball because we didn't have cable to watch it. We started doing it a few years ago and it's been a fun little tradition. Caiden loved it. It was the perfect way to end the greatest year of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Love these cute pics! You guys are the cutest! I can't believe how old we're getting! Weren't we just turning 21 like yesterday??
ReplyDelete