This last weekend we became true Georgians... we went peach picking. I feel this is the epitome of being from Georgia, although in reality I'm sure a majority of the people here have never been. Nonetheless we hopped in the car and headed to the orchards. We had a lot of fun! We picked a whole bucket full of peaches and a small bucket of blueberries and blackberries for $15! Killer deal. I've been eating peaches all week and they are delicious. Hands down greatest peaches I've eaten. I think we may just have to head back to the orchard for another round soon.
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
Peach Picking.
This last weekend we became true Georgians... we went peach picking. I feel this is the epitome of being from Georgia, although in reality I'm sure a majority of the people here have never been. Nonetheless we hopped in the car and headed to the orchards. We had a lot of fun! We picked a whole bucket full of peaches and a small bucket of blueberries and blackberries for $15! Killer deal. I've been eating peaches all week and they are delicious. Hands down greatest peaches I've eaten. I think we may just have to head back to the orchard for another round soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












seriously, caiden is the cutest!
ReplyDelete