My parents and Matthew were able to stay for a few days after Ryder's blessing and Caiden was in heaven. I kept it a secret from him that Matthew was coming. He didn't know until Matthew appeared up the escalator at the airport. He was so excited! It was the hardest secret I've ever had to keep, and let me tell you I've kept plenty of secrets. We went on bug hunts, many trips to the pool, played legos, played at the playground, drove up to Gainesville to visit Grandma and got to play at the coolest little lily pad pond with teeny tiny frogs, got donuts, went to chick fil a, watched late night movies, had cousin sleepovers in Caiden's room, and soaked in lots of family time. It was a blast! Now if only I could have figured out a way to keep at least Matthew here for the rest of the summer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















He talks about his trip constantly! Thanks for spoiling him! :)
ReplyDelete