Here's my 37.5 week update: I went to the doctor's on Wednesday. After repeatedly telling me that I probably wouldn't go in to labor until after my due date the doctor did my check up. Turns out I'm already dilated 2.5 cm and 75% effaced! Though that doesn't really mean that I'm going in to labor any time soon, the doctor changed his prognosis, he said he would bet I go in to labor before my due date, which is in 16 days, just over two weeks left!
I can't wait for Caiden to get here. I can't wait for my appointment on Wednesday to see if I've progressed at all. I've been going for walks and eating spicey foods and having very painful, yet irregular, contractions. Sometimes those contractions stop me dead in my tracks, can't move, can't breath for a good 30 seconds, but they aren't getting any closer together. I can hang in there, but it's getting extremely uncomfortable. I just keep telling myself to soak up the last Miles and Chelsey moments before the baby gets here.
I'm sure Miles is getting reaaaaaaally ready for me to not be pregnant, poor guy has been dealing with extreme pregnant emotions lately. Sometimes I turn in to the incredible hulk and I can feel it coming but I'm powerless to stop it, and then when it's over I start to cry because of the things I just said or did and then Miles hugs me and tells me he understands and kisses my forehead and I'm happy. It's a full round of emotions in a 5 minute span. I'm just lucky to have a great and understand husband. Sorry for no pictures, I'm feeling too huge today to document, although I really should.
Maybe I'll go do that now...
Friday, February 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment