Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Boy is 11 Months.



11 months? Already? It all goes by too quickly. I love this little man so much. I'm so grateful that I'm able to stay home with him all day and soak up his sweetness. He is so much fun to play with! Everything is a toy and everything is exciting. It's so much fun to be a part of. 


-The boy has added the word "dog" to his slowly expanding vocabulary. What can I say, the boy loves his "dog dog"
-We found out he was allergic to amoxicillin and penicillin after his body was covered in hives, poor baby boy!
-He will pull himself up to stand, get his balance, and let go to stand on his own. He loves to hold your fingers and walk, AND he took his first step (1 step 4 times).
-Caiden had his first Valentine's date with his momma! Pizza lunch and heart shaped balloons.
-The boy is full of snuggles and kisses, especially when he's tired. He'll crawl up to you, pull himself to stand, and then nuzzle in. I love it.
-He is very self entertained these days.
-The boy has developed a little attitude this month. He will let you know what he wants and when he wants it (usually RIGHT NOW).
-Caiden has quite the pitchers arm... he's been practicing by throwing his sippy when he's done, phones at the dogs, and silverware constantly, playing catch with his dada, and fetch with his dog dog. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't the slightest bit proud.


The bench was made for Caiden by his Grandpa Heidorn! Isn't it amazing? I knew as soon as I saw it I had to take his 11 month photos on it. We absolutely love it Mike! Thank you so much.

1 comment:

  1. We sure do miss and love all of you. The pictures are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete