Saturday, February 25, 2012

Caiden's Birthday Party.


I can't believe my boy's 1st birthday party is in 2 weeks! I just finished designing his little invites. Since it's pretty much family and friends (that are basically family) only, I decided to share his invite with all our friends that live far away. We're going with a Mets/baseball theme. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. We sure love our little man and can't wait to celebrate his birthday! It will be filled with fun, food, family, friends, and baseball. 

3 comments:

  1. I AM SO EXCITED THAT ROBBY, RILEE AND I GET TO BE THEREREREREREREE!!!! :) so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! But I think u need to change the date to 2012???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thank you for letting me know! I guess I'm still not used to writing 2012. I don't write dates very often in case you can't tell.

      Delete