Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The boy likes...








I have never met a baby that loves to be outside quite as much as the boy does. He squeals with delight when I bring him out to let Nixon on the line in the yard. The weather has been so nice we've been taking nice long walks just to get him outside. He stands up and bangs on the door to be let out. He is so strong he can pull the sliding door open. He's crazy for the outdoors! He and Nixon just sit and beg to go outside together. Had to capture the moment before it's fleeting. He also loves getting into the kitchen drawers and pulling out the pots and pans. He'll clank and bang and have a grand ole time. I love that boy so much. Oh and HE TOOK HIS FIRST STEP! It was only one step, but he did it twice! He'll be running around before I know it. He's growing up too fast! Next week he'll be 11 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment