Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Love Day.
I know that in 15 years Caiden will be mortified when I drag these pictures out to show his first girlfriend, but that's what mom's are for right? You can't expect much less from a mom that also happens to have a Fine Art's degree in Photography. We'll just add these to the list of photos my son will find embarrassing someday (like his Risky Business Halloween photos, or the Native American Thanksgiving portraits, or the naked bum Christmas portraits). I promise I will not dress him up like a bunny at Easter. Caiden loved the sprinkles in the top pictures. I think it looks like he's pouring some magic love dust in the right side picture. Maybe he poured love dust all over his momma and that's why I find his chunky cheeks so irresistible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment